Sharing your Tours via Links
In addition to Embeds Tours can also be shared utilizing Links. This article walks you through 3 key items: 1. Sharing Tours using Product Tour Pages 2. How to Customize your Sharing Links 3. How to Create Unique Tracking Links
Save time by creating Product Tour Pages directly from the Tourial builder. No more need to spin up a new page to share your product tours.
Product Tour Pages are:
- Quicker to Launch: go from 'finished tour' to 'live in the wild' in seconds
- A Better Buyer Experience: consistent look and feel with built-in whitespace that automatically optimizes for ideal viewing on any device.
- More Likely to Convert: Built-in, persistent CTA with prime (and familiar) location.
- 1.Open the Tourial you wish to create a tour page for.
- 2.Click on the Save button in the upper-right corner and see the product tour page settings under the Share tab.
- 1.If you haven't published your tour yet, toggle on Publish Tourial.
- 2.Update the tour URL with a unique slug
- 3.From there, you'll see sections for CTA, Logo, and Page Styles. This is where you'll style your product tour page.
- 4.Under CTA, you can edit the following: - Text - URL - Font type and Color - Background Color - Border Color - Border Width - Background ColorThen click Save.
- 6.Next, add your Page Styles. Then click Save. Options include: - Background - Nav Color - Nav Border
- 7.When you're done styling, click Done. You can go back and edit each section at any time.
Now you can see your live Product Tour Page! 🎉
Be sure to create your OG Title and Descriptions tags before publishing your Product Tour Page (if you didn't already create one). The data in those sections will be saved with your product tour page when published.
Tracking links allow you to create multiple unique URLs for the same Product Tour to segment the performance of a tour based on who or where the link is being used. (ex: Users can filter Analytics by specific Tracking Link).
With multiple custom links on a single tour, it's easy to 'share and track' a tour's performance across multiple tactics/channels.
- You need to use the same tour across multiple channels (linkedin ads, google ads, events, etc.)
When viewing the tour's performance on the tour's analytics page, it will allow them to filter the analytics based on those tracking links. enabling them to answer questions like:
- Is there a particular tactic/channel this tour performed best in?
- How did this tour perform when it was shared on LinkedIn?
- 2.Select the Links tab. If you haven't already, ensure your Primary Link URL is updated (each tracking link will be created using this link + a unique identifier)
Hit Save, and your new Tracking Link is created! To use your link somewhere, simply click Copy and paste it wherever you need it. You can also toggle the visibility of the link using the toggle.
Tracking Links will look something like this 👇
At the top of your Tour's analytics page, you can segment the data by selecting a URL within the dropdown menu.
Last modified 19d ago