In a few clicks, you can add branded color palettes and styling for your Tour Components. Once you've added it, you can apply those changes across all or multiple Tours — easy!
- Customize and save Color Palettes, Font Styles, and create Templates for your Tour Components, Page Styles, and Forms
- Update every Tour (or selected Tours) all at once (i.e. your company rebrands)
- Brand updates happen in small and large capacities... even after your Tours are done, if you need to make one-off brand updates, you can do this in bulk!
- Saves time -- focus on building your Tours, not styling them individually
- Maintain brand control — only account Admins can edit Branding
- Ensure styling consistency across all your Tours
- Set your color palette by adding multiple HEX codes (there is no limit!)
- Add your default font type, size, and color for Headlines and Body content
- Add defaults for your Primary, Secondary, Text and Background colors
- Primary color - affects borders and button backgrounds (+ button text if background color is transparent) across Tooltips, forms and TourPlayers, plus step counters in tooltips
- Secondary color - affects hotspots and clickzones in Tooltips as well as TourPlayer progress bars and card indicators
Under templates, you can set defaults for Tour Components, Page Styles and Forms.
- 1.See a preview of your Tooltip template
- 2.Click Edit to set or change your Tooltip styling (size, buttons, font size, hotspots, clickzones, etc.)
- 3.Select Apply All to apply changes to all your Tours, or select which ones you'd like to apply the styling toNote: You can also use the dropdown menu to toggle between styling
- Can I save multiple brand templates?
- No. You can save one template per section (Tour Components, Page Styles, Forms)
- Can I update all my tools at once?
- Yes. Use the "Apply All" button to update all tools across your Tours. Use the Default colors section to instantly update colors across all tools all at once.
- Can I only update certain tools at once?
- Yes. Simply edit the tool (tooltips or modals, for example) you want to change and apply those changes to any or all Tours.
- Can I revert?
- Not at this time. Once you save changes, you can not revert to a previous state.
- Can I update all templates in bulk with primary/secondary colors?
- Yes. If you update primary or secondary colors under Default colors, those will apply across all of your templates.
- Can I update all my tours at once?
- Yes. use the "Apply All" button to update all of your Tours.
- Can I update only specific tours?
- Yes. Under the "Apply All" button, select the Tours you wish to update.
- Can I still update tools when inside the tour?
- Yes. New Tours will be created with the set Branding, but additional changes can be made within the individual Tour.
- Can anyone make Branding changes?
- No. Only account Admins can set or change settings under Branding.
- Can anyone make tool changes in a Tour?
- Account Editors and Admins can make changes but Viewers cannot.
Last modified 17d ago